I thought I would share this little insight about Landon with you. I've always been a little worried about having another child. I thought Landon might be a little rough with a new baby. A couple of weeks ago when we were down at my dad's house, my sister-in-law had jumped into the shower while her six week old baby, Jacob, was asleep on the bed in their bedroom. Halfway through the shower, she heard someone trying to get into the bathroom. After she finished and opened up the door, she could hear the baby crying and saw Landon running into the bedroom with his blanket outstretched to give to the baby. When she walked into the bedroom she also saw little toys laying around the baby. Apparently, it was Landon trying to get into the bathroom to let her know the baby was awake and crying. Since he couldn't get in, he decided to try and help. My heart melted when I heard this story. He really is a sweetheart. Then, last weekend we had taken our little one year old niece to the park. Her mother had stayed behind to finish a project and gave us a bottle of milk to take with us in case Charity got cranky. After awhile, Charity started fussing and Landon immediately went to my purse, took out the bottle and then ran over to where Charity was and gave it to her. How sweet!
Perspective
10 years ago
2 comments:
How sweet! The photo of your boys that you put up is adorable. What cute boys!
Hi Kalley,
Sorry its taken me so long to finally check out your blog. Your boys look so cute in these pics. I love your blog I will add it to my favorites. If you want to check out mine the address is www.brysonjohnsonfamilyjournal.blogspot.com
Shannon
Post a Comment