Monday, October 13, 2008

In Memory Of My Mom


The thirteenth of October is a day I will never forget. It's hard to believe that my mom passed away exactly three years ago. I'm sitting here trying to write something and remembering everything like it happened yesterday. I remember gathering around her and telling her goodbye. That one word that I wasn't ready to say yet. It's amazing how life goes on. So much has happened since then; my little brother got married, my dad re-married and four new grandchildren have been born. I have felt her along the way and know that even though we can't see her, she is still apart of our lives. There are times that I wish I could talk to her and tell her what I am feeling, but today I will have to settle with my thoughts in this message. I miss you and love you so much. I will never forget you. http://carol5205.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

I LOVE that you have a tribute to your mom. I keep saying I am going to do it, but I think I want to wait for her birthday and make it special!!

Poulsen Family said...

Kalley, I admire you so much. Thank you for letting us glimpse the love you have for your Mom.