Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Monster Truck Show

Every year, the boys beg to go to the Monster Truck Rally. So we found a babysitter for Bailey and took the boys to their show. They absolutely loved watching the trucks jump high and smash the cars. This is our third time going and I was a little disappointed in the location. The previous two occasions were at the Delta Center and the Rio Tinto Stadium. This time it was held at the Maverik Center. There was not enough room on the floor for the trucks to really do anything. Two of the trucks broke down leaving only four to put on a show of which had one driver who was new to driving and didn't really know what he was doing... BUT, the boys didn't notice a problem and had fun cheering for their favorite truck to win- Big Foot.






1 comment:

Mike and Shayla said...

I love the ear protection! I have never been to a monster truck show, but I bet protecting those little ears was a smart move.