Monday, February 16, 2009

Monster Truck Jam

We took the boys to the monster truck jam on Saturday. Landon and McCoy loved seeing all the monster trucks up close, although, I think they were a little intimidated by the size of them. When the show started, it was fun to see the trucks jump off the cars and do wheelies. McCoy kept asking when they were going to jump over the big hill. They did at the end of the show, but by that time McCoy and Landon were a little tired and missed some of it. Seeing the show has only magnified McCoy and Landon's love for monster trucks. I'm glad we went.


We met the driver of Blue Thunder, which was McCoy's favorite



I thought this truck was pretty cool. It was driven by a paraplegic. He said it took him two years to get the hang of driving his truck with only his hands. He did a good job.
.





5 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

I've never been to one of those shows. It looks pretty cool! When our kids get a little older maybe we'll take them. They all like playing with cars. You guys do fun stuff!

Melissa P said...

That looks like fun. That is cool your kids got to meet one of the drivers.

Staci said...

I wish I would have thought to take Caden. He is obsessed with trucks and cars.

The Jewkes Family said...

AWESOME...That's all my kids could say. I think it says it all.

Mel Bernard said...

Oh wow!! How Fun!! My boys would have LOVED that!!