Friday, December 5, 2008

Potty Trained

Yeah! Landon is officially potty trained. With the help of a treats, stickers and a chart, Landon picked up on it really fast. It's very relieving not to have to change any dirty diapers. I hadn't planned to start until the first of the year, but Landon kept taking off his diaper and putting McCoy's underwear on so I decided now was as good a time as any. He is so excited to be a "big boy" like his brother. Both of my boys have done well with potty training and were started by the time they were 2 years and 3 months old.

7 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

You are so lucky! Potty training has been the worst part of parenting for me..I guess some kids get it and others just aren't ready until they are ready..fun and games!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! that is so exciting! i have heard potty training can be a night mare.

Kamey Jean Hope said...

Wow Kal! That is great! I wish I could say the same about Mason. I've had one that was so easy and one that was not so easy. I've desided that I can't go any were for awile. I just have to stick to a plan and be consistant.

Severine said...

That's so awesome, congrats!! When Lucas turned 7 last month, one of my first thoughts was "Wow, I've been changing diapers everyday for 7 years!!".
See you soon.

Lisa Moore said...

So you're not changing any diapers right now? I am so jealous. I need to copy your chart and potty training plan when I start with the twins.

Mel Bernard said...

you are so lucky... good for you... I am struggling SO bad with Griff and he is 3- my 18 month old shows more signs and interest than him!!

Erin said...

Congratulations!!!