Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November?

Is it really the middle of November? Yesterday, my boys were outside playing in their sandbox and were having a great time. I can't believe how warm it has been lately. I know we have experienced a little cold this fall, but I can't remember a time the weather was so warm this far into the season. I guess we just might be experiencing "global warming" after all.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to Carmel too, it's such a cute little town. we loved it. they were having a car show when we got there. it was cool!

Severine said...

Cute kids! I miss the fall colors here in AZ. I never thought I'd miss snow but I do!
I hope we can get together when austin and I come up for Xmas. We should go on a double date. what do you think?