On Friday I was upstairs cleaning my bathroom while the boys were out playing in the backyard. After I finished I went out to check on them and this is what I found...
McCoy and Landon decided it would be fun to fill up their sand buckets with water and dump it in their sand box to make mud. By the time I arrived on the scene they had discarded their shorts because "they were dirty" and were running around in their underwear. It made for a great picture. I told them to enjoy themselves now because this was not going to happen again.
Well, apparently the boys had so much fun playing in the mud two days before that they wanted to do it again. Yesterday, I told the boys that they could play outside, but they had to STAY OUT of the mud and water. I went out to check on them a little while later and instead of dumping buckets of water into the sand box they decided to just turn on the hose so that they could get more water in. This time they were completely naked and were having a monster truck rally in the mud pit. I didn't know whether to laugh or yell. I can already tell we are going to have our hands full this summer.
9 comments:
They are cute boys!
No matter how mad we can get at them. It is steel pretty funny! Also your boy take pictures so well you always tend to get great shots of them for great scrapbooking. Because latter they might get a kick out of it. Remember how many candid moments we were in. Great times! Great times!
I love those two! You know if that Garrett was there with them, he would have had just as much fun and followed right along! Hopefully you stopped the mud from coming IN the house the second day! :)
That is funny! My two younger ones are always doing stuff like that. Mud is a great thing for boys. Hopefully they will learn to just get one pair of clothes to use in the mud.
oh my heck! i love this story! boys are so much fun! :)
I think we should have a playgroup at your house. We can let the kids play in the mud, and the mom's can fill a kiddie pool with chocolate pudding and play/eat that..wouldn't we all look swell walking home covered in brown stuff... but, we would all be happy!What do you say??
Ack! I love it. I want boys so bad. :) I love that they took off there pants! ha ha
I know how you feel. Last year Caden put the garden hose with water full blast in our sand box. He and Lexie had so much fun. The bad thing...Lexie had on a white shirt. It never did get all they way clean.
lovely tight boipussys up in the air I want the youngest first while I suck his brotherscock, then the older one gets it
Post a Comment