Saturday, November 15, 2008

45 Things About Me

  1. I love small towns
  2. Fall is my favorite season. I only wish it lasted a little bit longer and winter was a little shorter.
  3. I love the smell of pine trees
  4. I love to scrapbook
  5. I owned my own four-wheeler before I got married
  6. My worst fear in life is loosing my children and husband
  7. I love the mountains
  8. I hate when my house is disorganized or messy
  9. I can't wait for the day when my children can clean up without me telling them to
  10. My favorite Olympic sport is gymnastics
  11. I have a twin sister.
  12. If I had a choice between chocolate cake or raspberry ice cream, I would choose the ice cream.
  13. I'm, though, a sucker for anything chocolate and peanut butter
  14. I love any kind of seafood
  15. I'm not a big fan of spicy food
  16. I love fresh baked bread
  17. I received contacts years ago, but just recently have been able to stick them in my eye
  18. I've always been a little bit shy in front of people I don't know
  19. I love to watch lightning storms
  20. I don't really have a favorite color. It usually changes with the season
  21. Privileged on the CW is my new favorite show
  22. Nate and I love watching The Office together
  23. I am a big worrier about everything
  24. I wish I could go back in time and pay better attention to the things that my mom taught me
  25. I absolutely hate getting dirt in my fingernails. It makes it so I can't breathe
  26. I have a hard time sleeping when my children are in bed with me
  27. I need to have at least a sheet covering me in order to go to sleep at night
  28. My greatest hope in life is that my children grow up to be good and respectable people
  29. One day I hope to live on a couple of acres located out in the country somewhere
  30. I've never had a broken bone
  31. I've had my car stolen. The police found it about a month later.
  32. I love to read, but need to space out my books because when I'm reading nothing else gets accomplished
  33. I love to travel
  34. I've been on two cruises; one to the Bahamas and the other to Mexico
  35. And would love to go on a cruise with my husband someday
  36. I graduated from CEU with an Associates Degree
  37. I like running. If only I could get myself motivated to do it more often
  38. I was 21 years old when I went on my first plane ride
  39. I love camping
  40. I used to snowboard all the time before I got married and had children
  41. I started my first job when I was 16 years old and have worked ever since
  42. I would rather call someone on the phone than text them
  43. I like country music, although, some of my favorite songs are rock and roll
  44. I love my children dearly
  45. Nathan is the love of my life and I can't imagine myself anywhere else

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this little post. that's fun! i also can't sleep unless i have at least a sheet covering me, even if it's hotter than crap! haha i think i just might make a list of things about myself! that's fun! p.s. you and your sister are some of my favorite new family members!

Poulsen Family said...

k, I have to laugh at the contact thing..and was it in Provo that your car was stolen or wasn't it just broken into...was that another time? I can't remember....but either way that stinks! cute post! and the picture of your boys are adorable, all of them in the previous post and your new header!