Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Super Hero's to the Rescue

I assumed dress-up was just for girls. Well, little did I know that boys love it just as much. Last weekend, my brother and his family came over for a barbecue and they brought dress-up clothes with them. All the kids had a blast trying on every costume. They would run around yelling "SUPER HERO'S TO THE RESCUE". It was all very entertaining. I guess I will need to invest in some dress-up clothes now. We had visits from a couple of Batmans, Buzz Lightyear, a Mutant Ninja Turtle and a Super Hero Princess.







1 comment:

Scott & Jennifer said...

SWEET!!

I think the next time we all get together, we should have a super-hero costume contest and develop a plan to take the world into our own reign!

I love it, to have the imagination and simple pleasures of kids again.

It's been some time since we've talked. Hope things are going well.

We miss you and we love you!!