Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Family, Farm, Four-wheeling and Fun

A couple of weeks ago when we were down in Orangeville with my family, we decided to go four-wheeling out to the farm. We had so much fun puttin' around the farm on my dad's four wheelers. Everyone had such a great time and it was wonerful to get out into the fresh air. Orangeville will always be "home" to me and I truly enjoy going as frequently as we can. My children love it there and often ask if they can go down to Papa's house. Nate and I both have been truly blessed to have been born to good and loving parents.

All lined up and ready to go...


Kalley, Nate & Landon


Landon did not want to get off. He would
have been happy to sit there all day.


Mason, Papa & Nana


Katelynn, Fletcher & Kamey


Michael & Tasha


Katelynn & McCoy


"Look, a bug"


And McCoy rides away

1 comment:

Poulsen Family said...

I'm jealous that looks like a lot of fun!