Friday, December 18, 2009

McCoy turns FIVE

McCoy turned 5 this week. He has been asking everyday since September how many days until his birthday and we're so glad it's finally here. This year McCoy wanted a Transformer birthday cake and so I decided to make one for him. I wasn't completely sure what I was doing, but the end result turned out okay. Here are some things to know about McCoy...
His favorite foods are cheese, chicken nuggets and chicken noodle soup. He LOVES his dad and can't wait for Nate to get home from work everyday so he can wrestle with him. McCoy says when he grows up he wants to be a fire fighter and a dad. He still likes to play with trucks, but recently has taken to building things with Lego's. He also loves to build forts with the cushions off of my couch. McCoy is a sweetheart and we're so glad he is part of our family.




6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey Kalley, I think your cake turned out great!! Good job. Happy Birthday McCoy!

Mel Bernard said...

GRiffin was looking at your blog with me and he said "I want THAT cake for my birthday"

alisa said...

The cake turned out sooo cute!!!

Staci said...

Cute cake! I had that same transformer on Caden's birthday cake when he turned 4. He just wanted a diesel on his cake. I didn't make it though. Happy Birthday sweet McCoy!

Mike and Shayla said...

That cake looks fantastic! Happy Birthday McCoy!

The Jewkes Family said...

You are the fondant Queen! You'll have to teach me. The cake looks great!