AHHHHHHHHH What a good looking family! Those boys are absolutely adorable! I love the ones of them together! This makes me excited to go get ours taken!
I really think they did a good job! Your boys are so handsome and I really love the picture with you and Nate... They are very cute I can see why you had a hard time choosing. I could of not done it!
what a GORGEOUS family you have! I was blog-hopping and happened upon yours (this is Becky Webster....from Jr. High...ages ago). congrats on the new baby girl too (I have two of those...get ready for drama!).
All the Best! Becky Webster Cowley drop me a line if you want to sometime....becky@bitsofivory.com
I've been married 8 years to a wonderful guy and have 3 cute children who call me mom. I think I have the best job in the world (a stay-at-home mom). Even though we live in the city, I'm a country girl at heart and hope one day to plant our roots in a small town.
6 comments:
cute!!
what a beautiful family!
AHHHHHHHHH What a good looking family! Those boys are absolutely adorable! I love the ones of them together! This makes me excited to go get ours taken!
I really think they did a good job! Your boys are so handsome and I really love the picture with you and Nate... They are very cute I can see why you had a hard time choosing. I could of not done it!
SO CUTE!
Kalley,
what a GORGEOUS family you have! I was blog-hopping and happened upon yours (this is Becky Webster....from Jr. High...ages ago). congrats on the new baby girl too (I have two of those...get ready for drama!).
All the Best! Becky Webster Cowley
drop me a line if you want to sometime....becky@bitsofivory.com
Post a Comment