Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dinosour Park in Ogden

Last week we decided to visit the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. I have never been and didn't know what to expect. My boys were really excited to walk around all the pathways and see the different dinosaurs. I think they have a new interest in dinosaurs now. Afterward, we had a snack and let the kids play at the playground. They didn't want to leave when it was time to go. Definitely a place to visit once during the summer when the kids are bored at home.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We took the kids a few years ago and they had a great time. I think it is a neat place to go.

Kamey Jean Hope said...

It looks like fun! I think that all kids love dinosaurs...

Melissa P said...

That looks really fun. We will have to go there sometime.