We decided to let McCoy play soccer again this year. He was still a little timid, but for the most part was a good player. He even made a couple of goals (after I bribed him with money). McCoy can run run pretty fast and has great coordination skills when he puts his mind to it. I think we'll probably wait another year before we sign him up again. I want him to want to play. Next year Landon will be old enough to play so that should be interesting.

Traffic jam

Going for the ball
.
McCoy (#4) ahead of the pack
.
2 comments:
fun times! Lucas is in basket-ball right now and loving it. I wish our boys could play together!
I love watching little kids play sports, they are so cute. I usually just laugh through the whole game. I have Caden signed up for soccer, in the fall. It will be his first year. We will see how that goes???
Post a Comment