I LOVE SPRING! I can't tell you how happy I am for it to finally be spring. Although, the weather varies from day to day, I feel invigorated by the the warmer weather. It's so nice to finally be able to let my children play outside. All winter long they struggled with cabin feaver from being cooped up in the house and not to mention driving me nuts. Both McCoy and Landon love the outdoors and if it were up to them would play outside all day long. A couple of days ago, Katelynn, their cousin came over to play in the sand box with them and they all had a great time. Oh, and McCoy decided to bring out his tool box and fill it with sand. Looks like we have a new "outside" toy.
I've been married 8 years to a wonderful guy and have 3 cute children who call me mom. I think I have the best job in the world (a stay-at-home mom). Even though we live in the city, I'm a country girl at heart and hope one day to plant our roots in a small town.
1 comment:
I'm glad it's finally warming up for your little ones and your sanity, what cuties!
Post a Comment